Friday 10 November 2017

Praise Report

I am so grateful to God for answered prayers!!! This may come across as flimsy to some but to me it is major.
Reason being that the workplace is where most of us spend the most productive parts of our lives week-in, week-out. Since I started working in my life, I’ve always had a thorn in my flesh at the work place.
So I paused to calculate and confirm this and found out that I’ve had a thorn in my flesh 77% of my working life to date. After the last role, it became a major prayer point. I told God I wanted to work with supportive, progressive and non-judgmental people. And He answered me. Oh yes He did!!!
It just suddenly occurred to me this morning as I went down memory lane that I don’t work with backbiters and arrogant self-praising beings.
Well that arrogant part may be a bit far-fetched but I’m still thankful.
What are you thankful for?

No comments: